“Learn a new language and live a unique experience in foreign country. Lets Go Planet helps you with visa and accommodation abroad in order to allows you to fully enjoy your experience”
Studying English abroad, besides being particularly useful in everyday life as it has become the most spoken language in the world, allows you to make many new friends.
Lets Go Planet carefully selects its Partners in order to always provide a product that lives up to expectations.
We will guide you in choosing the English school that best suits your budget, your needs and your goals, always guaranteeing the best result.
See which course can do for you between General English, Ielts Preparation, Cambridge, Survivor English, Business English, English for Academic Purpose and many more.
Contact us for a free consultation.
These courses are useful for improving the production and understanding of business English aimed at correct corporate communication.
Like the other specific courses, they require at least an intermediate level of English.
Business English courses focus on the development of commercial vocabulary, writing and public presentations.
The modules provided can be the following:
- Marketing & Sales
- Customer Service
- Intercultural communication
The average duration of a Business English course is approximately 12 weeks, obviously customizable.
At the end of the course you can access a final exam through which you can obtain the BEC (Business English Certificate), which is divided into 3 levels.
1) Preliminary: Corresponds to the European level B1 (intermediate)
2) Vantage: Corresponds to the European level B2 (Upper-intermediate)
3) Higher: Corresponds to level C1 (advanced)
Contact us for a free consultation
The Cambridge Council preparation courses organized by the British Council prepare you to take the Cambridge certification exams, in the three levels, FCE First, CAE Advanced, CPE Proficiency.
The Cambridge preparation course is aimed at all those who want to obtain an international certificate to add to their curriculum without a deadline, which is present in the IELTS test as it has a maximum of 3 years validity.
Cambridge courses are organized on 3 levels:
1) First Certificate (FCE). To participate in this course, you need at least the intermediate level. Correspondence with the IELTS exam score ranging from 5.0 to 6.0
2) Advanced (CAE). To participate in this course, you need at least the Upper-Intermediate level. Correspondence with the IELTS exam score ranging from 6.5 to 7.0.
3) Proficiency (CPE). To participate in this course, you need at least the Advanced level. Correspondence with the IELTS exam score ranging from 7.5 to 9.0.
As with the other courses, to access Cambridge you need to take a preliminary test to evaluate your language skills.
Contact us for a free consultation
The EAP course prepares to develop your English language proficiency for tertiary education in Australia.
The EAP represents a direct entry to universities or colleges and could therefore be equivalent to standardised English certifications such as IELTS or PTE, otherwise mandatory.
It is a challenging course designed to acquire the required English language proficency, to be able to enrol in a tertiary course in Australia or in other English-speaking countries.
- Vocabulary development
- Intercultural Communication
By engaging in such activities the student will develop skills to produce various types of essays, deliver oral presentations and conduct research using the English Language.
EAP courses are divided into three modules:
2) Upper Intermediate
The duration for each module is normally 10 weeks.
The General English course is suitable for those who want to have a complete overview of the English language. This course is aimed at improving the daily practice of the English language.
The course focuses on teaching the practical language skills required in your daily life such as writing, speaking, understanding of written texts, speaking comprehension, grammar and writing.
The General English course is usually divided into various levels:
- Beginner – For those approaching the study of the English language for the first time.
- Elementary – This level is usually present in excellent schools and those who have at least basic grammar knowledge access it
- Pre-intermediate – Also known as the “school level”. Usually students at this level can understand the writing but encounter difficulty with verbal expression.
- Intermediate – Intermediate students usually have a good written and oral understanding but a still basic writing skills.
- Upper Intermediate – Those identified with this level have experience in practicing the language. Autonomous in reading, good writing and able to converse.
- Advanced – It is for who have a high level but aims to fill their gaps. Focusing on spoken and written English for work, further education and general language skill development.
Each level can be 10 or 12 weeks depending on the College study program. The length of the course can be customised according to individual needs.
The recommendad intakes are every 10/12 weeks according to study programs. However the General English course are developed in weekly modules that allow students to start the course any Monday.
The attendance of the courses can be diurnal, afternoon or evening.
At the end of the course a certificate of attendance will be issued by the College. The Certificate of attendance includes the number of weeks attended and the level reached by the student.
IELTS Preparation – International English Language Testing System
The IELTS preparation course is to prepare those who want to obtain the internationally recognised IELTS certificate.
The IELTS certificate often represents one of the entry requirements for those wishing to start a professional course or a degree course and is also recognised by the Australian Government for migratory purposes.
The IELTS exam is divided into 4 parts:
The course therefore focuses on the development of the four core English skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. To access the course it is necessary to have at least an Intermediate level of English, in fact, before accessing it, it is often required to take a test to verify the student’s language skills.
IELTS offers two tests:
– IELTS General Training: This is the most common test, usually useful for migratory purposes or to enter into professional courses, who require a minimum score of 5.5.
– IELTS Academic: This test is used to gain entry into undergraduate and postgraduate courses and usually the minimum score to be eligible to apply is 6.5.
The IELTS exam assigns a score from 0 to 9. For this reason, the IELTS Preparation courses are divided into intermediate for who are aiming for an IELTS score of 6.0 and advanced classes for upper-intermediate English students who are aiming for an IELTS score of 7.0 or higher.
The duration of the IELTS course is on average between 10 and 12 weeks, however as for the General English Course it can be customised according to individual needs.
The IELTS Preparation classes usually starts on Monday and have daytime (Morning and afternoon) and evening variations.
Registration for the test is independent of the course and can be done at any time there is an available date.
The IELTS certificate is the equivalent of the TOEFL which is most commonly used in North America.
The validity of the course is 3 years for migratory purposes while 2 years for educational purposes.
TESOL – Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
CELTA – Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
The TESOL course gives the possibility of being able to teach English to non-native international students obtaining an advanced qualification worldwide recognised.
Is teaching your passion? Then TESOL is the course for you. Through this course you will be introduced to current teaching methods, practical teaching ideas and a range of resources to enter the English language teaching profession.
The TESOL aims to develop teaching methodologies with the purpose at promoting student learning. The theoretical part is in fact supported by a very intensive practice.
TESOL courses are divided into 3 levels:
- English For Teaching Children: The required level to attend this course is intermediate and allows you to teach children up to 10 years old.
- English for Teaching Teenagers: Requires a higher level than intermediate and is dedicated to teaching the English language to teenagers within the age of 18.
- English for TESOL and Certificate IV in TESOL. The access level is the upper intermediate. The English for TESOL course is focused on adults and enables you to teach English in Australia and abroad.
Usually for these courses, an already established timetable is followed and can be taken in different ways:
- Full time – usually 4–5 weeks
- Part time – from a few months to over the course of a year
CELTA and DELTA
CELTA and DELTA are the most advanced courses and highest regarded qualification for teaching English for non-native speakers. They are high performing and practice-centered courses providing a solid foundation to future English teachers.
The requirements to access these courses are higher and an Advanced level of English is most likely necessary.
CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults): It is the first level and is open to all aspiring teachers who meet the required language requirements.
DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults): It is the second level and is reserved for teachers who already have a good number of teaching hours behind them and want to improve their skills.
Both courses are Cambridge certified and recognised worldwide.