Tourist Visa

The Visitor visa lets you visit Australia for tourism or business visitor activities.
Tourism includes holidays, recreation and seeing family or friends.
Business visitor activities may include attending a conference, negotiation or an exploratory business visit.
You cannot work for or provide services to a business or organisation in Australia or sell goods or services to the public.

eVisitor (subclass 651)

This is a temporary visa for those who wants to travel in Australia. We grant it for 12 months. You can enter Australia any time your eVisitor is valid and stay for up to 3 months at a time. The eVisitor is granted with multiple entry. You can leave and re-enter Australia as many times as you want while it is valid. The eVisitor starts on the date it is granted and must be applied while you are offshore.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

This is a temporary visa which allows to visit family or friends as a tourist, for a cruise or for any purpose except business or medical treatment. This visa can be applied both onshore and offshore for up to 12 months. The visa cost starts from AUD365.
You can study or train for up to 3 months in total on this visa. But if your main reason for travelling to Australia is study, a student visa might be more appropriate.